Re: FYI, Roy, integrated circuits are products

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 02:59:35 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:57:03 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:22:13 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> When a company that designs, manufactures, and sells chipsets for
>>> things like LCD panel controllers, PCI bridges, USB and Firewire
>>> hardware, and similar things, sues another company over a patent over
>>> one of their own inventions related to one of those fields, they are
>>> not a "patent troll" with "no products".
>>>
>>> Constantly misusing terminology such as "patent troll" just makes your
>>> cause look stupid.
>>
>> Tim,
>> Do you think a Windows advocate posting on COLA to criticise Linux
>> Advocates, year after year looks anything other than stupid himself?
>>
>> When a Linux Advocate posts something here that is wrong or
>> misinformed, it doesn't affect Linux all, they just made a mistake ...
>> big deal.
>>
>> It's only big news to the Wintrolls like you, who think that a mistake
>> means the end of Linux.
>>
>> Keep dreaming.
>
> And i notice you completely avoid the issue.

The fact that you, a well known wintroll also support the other wintrolls
here, just breaks my heart Erik, honestly ....

Stop wasting your time providing fake grass roots support for the trolls,
and go and learn some Linux will ya ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008