From: Sandeep Kumar (deep8391720122@xxxxxxxxx)
Newsgroup: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Deja Vu: Trolls STILL having a hard time with Linux
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 22:29:34 -0500

[Quote]
There is no hope for you HPT.
You are a gay biker in search of a top and nothing you post will
detract from that fact. I would suggest Schestowitz as a mate but
since he no longer has nuts he would make a bad top.
Hopefully you realize that not only are you being used but that
you look like a total idiot to anyone who should venture into
this sad newsgroup.
[/Quote]

Gary M. Stewart as Moshe Goldfarb:

http://tinyurl.com/5ckg78