Re: Tattoo Vampire takes out patent

After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> ml2mst <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Chris Ahlstrom trolled:
>>
>>>    http://www.groklaw.net/
>>>
>>>    Patent on combing hair to cover a bald spot (#4,022,227)
>>>
>>>    I claim:
>>>
>>>    1. A method for styling hair to cover bald areas using only the
>>>    individual's own hair, comprising separating the hair on the head into
>>>    several substantially equal sections, taking the hair on one section and
>>>    placing it over the bald area, then taking the hair on another section
>>>    and placing it over the first section, and finally taking the hair on the
>>>    remaining sections and placing it over the other sections whereby the
>>>    bald area will be completely covered.
>>>
>>> <tzh tzh tzh tzh>  (wheezy cartoonish laugh)
>>
>> I'm shocked, your parroting Hadron :-(

Ye gods, why would I parrot that asshole?

> Prolly some nym stealing bag-o-shite.

Nah, it's the real Chris.  I feel sure Tattoo will get a laff out of it.
I included the laugh to make it obvious.  And even if he doesn't get a laugh
out of it, I'll at least get a snappy comeback out of it.

I wonder if the merkin has been patented.

--
Fun Facts, #14:
	In table tennis, whoever gets 21 points first wins.  That's how