[News] GNU/Linux Makes Abundance, Freedom

Cycles and Simplicities

,----[ Quote ]
| Where does Linux fit into all this? Simple: as abundant building material —
| just like the rest of the FOSS portfolio, nearly all of which is built to
| serve functional purposes, more than commercial ones. Thanks to the Because
| Effect (you make more money because of it than with it), FOSS building
| materials — commodities all, but so free there isn't a commodities market for
| them — prove very handy for building an endless variety of stuff.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/cycles-and-simplicities

Learn and Use a Good, Free OS: Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The facet of education is slowly changing from mass schooling to home
| schooling. Just as our economy is slowing shifting from mass production to
| self-sustainence; People are beginning to question the values and beliefs of
| our modern day restrictive system, as human methodologies develop and
| coincide with our traditional ancient philosophies that teach happiness and
| love through cherishing others; A exact opposite of selfishness that many
| ordinary mortals indulge with increasing immensity.
`----

http://goowealth.wordpress.com/2008/12/05/learn-and-use-a-good-free-os-linux/

Recent:

Free as in Beer!

,----[ Quote ]
| Of course, I'm not advocating not caring about freedom-as-in-speech. I'm a
| librarian and have worked for years in a world were everything's
| free-as-in-speech, but I also advocate the enjoyment of that shared freedom.
| Just like the library, the freedom of free software is something all of us
| can use, share, and enjoy.
`----

http://sharplinux.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-as-in-beer.html

PC/OS 2008v2 Available Now