Re: Signs of Desperation to Defeat Free Software

After takin' a swig o' grog, The Ghost In The Machine belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Dec 5, 1:36 pm, "amicus_curious" <A...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Chris Ahlstrom" <lino...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > What are they saying about Linux netbooks?
>>
>> I doubt that there will be very many of them after Win7 starts shipping with
>> a version tailored to the netbook hardware.
>
> Win7 has already started shipping betas.
> Preliminary reviews appear to be excellent, and
> will give Linux a run for its money.

Huh?  That's not what I heard.

> Microsoft has taught us well.

Microsoft's a small-time outfit that deals primarily with consumer computers
and office suites <grin>.

--
Travel important today;  Internal Revenue men arrive tomorrow.