Re: Doofus (DFS) has finally stopped posting his fake Linux user experiences

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> I've been making personal attacks on lying cola idiots since way back, but I
>> almost never insult someone unless I'm insulted first.
>
> You're a worthless piece of lying troll shit, d00F. Do you ever take time
> off to see your family? Or are you like Snit, loafing around online all day
> while others support you?

DFS -- dying from extreme liquefaction necrosis is too good for him!

   (That ought to get me into Hadron's "repellent Linux advocate" sig-file:

      DFS -- dying from extreme liquefaction necrosis is too good for him!
         -- Chris ("Liarnut") Ahlstrom, COLA, wishing a horrible death on
            an honest operating system advocate

   And I can't wait for DFS:  "These slimy low-lying Linux advocates actually
   prayed for me to die of a necrotizing disease!!!")

--
Gratitude, like love, is never a dependable international emotion.
		-- Joseph Alsop