[News] 7 More GNU/Linux Distributions Released

Berry 0.93

http://berry.sourceforge.jp/

29 November 2008 : GParted 0.4.1:

,----[ Quote ]
| This release of GParted rolls back /dev/mapper/* detection.
|
| The problem was that all /dev/mapper/* entries were added to the device list
| including LVM partitions. This was confusing behaviour to GParted users, and
| in my opinion it was better to roll back this change.
`----

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/news.php

Parted Magic 3.2

,----[ Quote ]
| This is mostly bug fix release for the 3.x series with a few new features.
| Some of the new updates include gparted-0.4.0, linux-2.6.27.7,
| xarchiver-0.5.1, dc3dd-6.12.2, and hdparm-9.2.
`----

http://partedmagic.com/

Untangle 6.0.0

http://www.untangle.com/

Version 3.1 is out, but the English site not updated yet:

Poseidon Linux - The Scientific GNU/Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| With Poseidon Linux 3.0 we start a new era, since the new release supports
| Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, English and German.
`----

https://sites.google.com/site/poseidonlinux/

Announcing the formal release of Caos Linux NSA 1 for x86 and x86_64!

,----[ Quote ]
| The Caos team of developers and contributors from Infiscale are proud to
| announce the public release of Caos Linux NSA version 1. Caos Linux is a
| community-managed and openly-maintained distribution of Linux focusing on
| areas where Linux naturally leads and excels: high performance computation
| (HPC), servers (especially LAMP and general Web), and custom appliances (such
| as file servers and firewalls).
`----

http://www.caoslinux.org/index.html

Foresight 2.0.6 x86 (32-bit) DVD