Re: COLA LYING "Stats": Saturday the 9th of February, 2008.

"High Plains Thumper" <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
folm63$9vd$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 2/9/08 7:05 PM:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Tappit Hen on Saturday:
>>
>>> I agree. The stats are all but useless. By not including
>>> posts from trolls [H]omer's stats do not reflect COLA at
>>> all. This was not done previously I think.
>>
>> I beg to disagree. Any attention the trolls receive will urge
>> them to carry on.
>
> After learning the hard way, you are certainly correct.  It
> drives them nuts when no one pays attention to their trolling to
> reply.  They are denied an audience.
>
> William Poaster's killfile rules do wonders.

I admit it amuses me to give the trolls some attention.  So be it.

--
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
--Albert Einstein