Re: [News] [Rival] Where Has All That Claimed Microsoft Money Gone???

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 07 February 2008 07:40 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 06 February 2008 08:49 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Apparently, it's being hidden in public view.  Presumably, MS have been
>>> paying analysts everywhere to keep quiet about it.  One of our trolls
>>> (Scott Douglas, I think, posting under the nym Duncam Meyer or Meier?)
>>> also tried to bury this, but his knowledge of corporate accounting was
>>> so poor that all he achieved was to highlight how significant this issue
>>> is.
>>>
>>> In fact, looking at the timing you're talking about, as you say, it
>>> looks like more than half of MS's assets have been lost in 4 years.
>>> This does appear to lack sustainability.
>>
>> Someone who has watched the Free software scene since the start has told me
>> on several occasions that when a mesages of mine is attacked or intercepted
>> it means I'm on the right topic and should do more on that. This was also
>> said w.r.t. this particular point. There are some facts that the shills want
>> to vanish as soon as they appear.
>>

> I've seen precisely the same behaviour.  If Scott's accountancy
> knowledge had been better, he might've been able to do a better job, but
> as you say, there's no doubt that MS do not want attention drawn to
> their rapidly collapsing finances.
>
> Anyway, I've had enough of him (again), and have kfiled teranews and
> marked ghost even further up, so I won't see any more of Scott/Meyer or
> whatever else he calls himself.

There's another good guy from Teranews, not just Ghost. I can't recall the
nickname...

> You'd think that MS could afford a smarter troll, wouldn't you?

Maybe we should pay closer attention to which threads get the trolls fuming.
Microsoft already tries to pressure people not to say that OS X and Linux are
more secure than Windows. It *lies* in order to do this.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
Tasks: 124 total,   1 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie