Re: [Rival] More of Microsoft's new acknowledgement that Vista has failed

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 06 February 2008 16:55 : \____

http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9863960-56.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=BeyondBinary
> He only talks about the need to *market* Vista better, no mention of
> improving its *performance*.
> That's the Microsoft mentality, all right.

He is a marketing person, not an engineer. I linked to the ZDNet/CNET article
yesterday saying the same thing as you did. A couple of years ago Ballmer was
doing the "advertisers advertisers advertisers" chant. Perhaps the good
developers have already left. I could name quite a few.

Google: organising the world's information.  Government: reorgnaising
                     the world's information (censorship) in its favour
 00:20:01 up 13 days, 10:14,  4 users,  load average: 1.06, 1.07, 1.47