Re: [News] Free Software Steretypes End With a Survey

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:23:36 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

> Brock Alexander <brock@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Open source Aussies: Not poor, bearded loners
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> from
>>> supporters
>>> Jeff

>>> still
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa/Open-source-Aussies-Not-poor-bearded-loners/0,339028227,339285610,00.htm
>>>

>> And the article also says: "The majority of participants predictably worked
>> in IT, but only 10 percent were working on open source projects as a
>> full-time paid task."
>>
>> Translation - Just like COLA, the people surveyed are a bunch of whining
>> hypocrites who earn their money writing propreitary Windows software during
>> the day.
>>

>> And quit cross-posting your SPAM CRAP to alt.os.windowsxp because we
>> couldn't care less about this bullshit of yours.
>>

> Are Teranews aware of your activities here?  Consider this a formal
> warning.  You are breaking the terms of the FAQ and the Charter of this
> group.  Your posts are suited to a windows advocacy group, of which
> there are several.

Pipe down you hall monitor, usenet kook, netcop, Mark Kent.

1. You and your girlfriend Roy Schestowitz violate the COLA "charter" every
single day and BTW putting [Rival] in your posts does not negate that fact.

2. This group does not have an official charter. It has the wet dream
creation by a bunch of whacked out Linux loony hypocrites, like yourself,
Mark Kent.

So why not cool down a bit, do like normal people do and keep your garbage
in COLA where it belongs.

Sheesh.
--
Moshe Goldfarb