Re: [News] Oh My God! Vista's Marketing Chief Jumps Ship, Joins the Exodus

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 05 February 2008 17:54 : \____

>> Vista marketing chief to bid Microsoft adieu
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Michael Sievert, Corporate Vice President for Windows Product Marketing, is
>>| moving on, according to multiple sources of mine.
>>|
>>| It?s hard to make the case that Sievert, who was responsible for the
>>| worldwide introduction of Windows Vista, isn?t being pushed for the
>>| less-than-enthusiastic public perception of Microsoft?s latest version of
>>| Windows. Even though Microsoft has moved 100-million-plus copies of Vista,
>>| many consumers and businesses still consider the new release buggy,
>>| sluggish and incompatible with existing software and drivers.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1158
>>
>> Raikes is out. Gates is out. Allchin is out. Many more below.
>>
>> Only that madman who shrieks will drown with the ship...
>>

> Wow!  That is something special!  It's all collapsing.  No wonder the
> shilcosystem is in overdrive here.

There are some more major departures on the way. Morale is very poor and there
is a chain reaction.

VISTA - Venereally-Infectious, Sexually-Transmitted Aliment
 18:05:02 up 12 days,  3:59,  2 users,  load average: 0.44, 0.56, 0.81