[News] GoblinX 2.6 Mini (GNU/Linux Distibution) Reveiwed

  • Subject: [News] GoblinX 2.6 Mini (GNU/Linux Distibution) Reveiwed
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:37:47 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
First Look at GoblinX 2.6 Mini

,----[ Quote ]
| GoblinX is a distribution that dares to be different and unique. While mostly
| every time, unique doesn’t equals good, this is not one of these times. It
| might be a little difficult to get used to this distribution but it surely
| worths it. At least giving it a try. Enjoy!
`----

http://www.linuxlove.org/2008/02/04/first-look-at-goblinx-26-mini/

Related:

ReviewLinux.Com: First Look GoblinX Micro 2.6

,----[ Quote ]
| I am looking at a micro Linux distribution today called GoblinX 2.6. This
| distribution is a Live CD that loaded fast and was very stable. Hope you
| enjoy the movie.
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=8906

Review: GoblinX 2.0

,----[ Quote ]
| I felt that GoblinX is a pretty decent distribution. They definitely
| went all out to create their own look and feel and they did a good
| job of doing this. Other than K3b not working, the system appeared
| to work just fine for me. It gives you a variety of applications
| to use as well as giving your system a unique look and feel. The
| effort put in to getting the applications themed together similarly
| is commendable. It helps solidify the system?s look and feel and
| gives it a polished look.
`----

http://www.triedit.org/review/review-goblinx-20/

Released GoblinX Premium 2007.1

,----[ Quote ]
| The GoblinX Premium 2007.1 is released.
| The special edition created to be the main operating system of
| the goblin fan, our O.S. Replacement, starts the second
| generation of the distribution, full of news, special
| features and upgrades.
`----

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=2691477#post2691477

GoblinX Premium 2007.1

,----[ Quote ]
| GoblinX is a truly unique looking Linux experience. Even today with
| all the themes and 3D effects, many distros look so similar as to
| sometimes make distinction difficult. This won't be a problem with
| GoblinX. It can't be confused with any other.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/15188

GoblinX 2.0 Screenshot Tour

,----[ Quote ]