[News] Mac User and Reviewer: Eee PC's Linux Easier to Use Than a Mac

  • Subject: [News] Mac User and Reviewer: Eee PC's Linux Easier to Use Than a Mac
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:49:54 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Asus Eee PC Review Part 2: Budget Subnotebook Perfection

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the first things that impressed me about the Eee PC was the customized
| Xandros Linux operating system. After years of dealing with Windows headaches
| in the office I was amazed at how trouble-free the Eee PC was straight out of
| the box. Simply press the power button, log onto your WiFi network, and start
| using your Eee PC. Using a computer doesn't get any easier than this.
|
| [...]
|
| In fact, as a long-time Mac OS user I have to admit the Eee PC's Linux is
| actually easier than using a Mac ... if you don't get too complicated.
`----

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4232

Related:

2007's most important IT lesson is spelled with an Eee

,----[ Qote ]
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10006830o-2000331777b,00.htm?new_comment