Re: [News] SCO Becomes Small Business, Outlook Very Grim

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> [SCO Cutting Down]
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I heard through numerous sources yesterday that SCO has laid off more
> | employees ... continuing to downsize. I heard that 30-40 people were let
> | go ... the company has shrunk to 50-70 people total now.
> |
> | It seems that New Jersey ... the original birthplace of UNIX ... is on
> | the verge of shutting down and going away.
> `----
>
> http://siliconinvestor.advfn.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=24273591

I'm not sure what that comment about New Jersey is all about.... but I live
in New Jersey!

What the democrats have done to our financial state is horrendous... and the
republicans aren't much better. The fact is, they are all the same anymore.

It seems as though once you get into the NJ political arena, an odd thing
happens... you become as crooked as a cats tail. New Jersey, the only state
that has LEGAL "pay to play"... Cross any of our borders and try that and
you'll go to prison! Simply amazing.

In 2006 we spent $2,100,000,000.00 (2.1 billion) supporting our portion of
illegal immigrants... this year the estimates place it at $4,200,000,000.00
(4.2 billion)...

Between the political antics going on in Trenton, to supporting people that
don't belong here... to spending better than 98% of our state budget
on "entitlements", to pouring $8 billion into failing abbot school
districts while others get none... I'd estimate that New Jersey is destined
for failure this year or at the least by the end of 2009...

Amazing stuff...

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)