Re: [News] German Penal Institutions Consider Migration to OpenOffice.org

____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 03 February 2008 08:06 : \____

http://ooomarketing.blogspot.com/2008/02/german-penal-institutions-looking-into.html

> Hmm, "open prisons" :-)

The French prisons will run GNU/Linux soon. No windows in the cells.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
 10:20:02 up 9 days, 20:14,  3 users,  load average: 0.95, 1.33, 1.71