Re: [News] Video Editing on Linux "Surprisingly Robust"

____/ Linonut on Saturday 02 February 2008 17:30 : \____

> * thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Open Movie Editor - Surprisingly Robust
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://stream0.org/2008/01/open-movie-editor-surprisingly.html
>
> It is in the Debian 64-bit repo, too.  Cool!
>
>> Cool, I had not stumbled across this project before this.  It looks
>> like it is not as full featured as Cinelerra but much more user
>> friendly.  Thanks for the link... this is why I really appreciate
>> your [News] posts.
>
> I do too.
>
> The thing is, even if Roy (and to a much larger extent, Rex) post some
> misleading or incorrect information sometimes, the nuggets of value in
> their posts far outweigh the nuggets of truth you'll find in all of the
> COLA trolls combined.
>
> In fact, sometimes I think it outweighs all the nuggets of COLA troll
> /shit/.

Chris, filter out the troll altogether (all of them). COLA will feel totally
different... kind of like [H]omer's stats.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin