Re: The Goldilocks of Advocacy

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:31:43 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> ____/ chrisv on Thursday 31 January 2008 19:41 : \____

>>> They certainly ARE doing EXACTLY that, you fscking idiot.  They can
>>> charge higher prices in areas where they are entrenched and the cost
>>> of leaving them is very high.  They can then use those excessive
>>> profits to subsidize prices in areas where they do not yet dominate.
>>>
>>> DUH!
>>
>> Just ignore him. They are spreading lies at the moment. Just ignore the shills
>> that defends an inherently criminal organisation.
>
> It's rare I feel the need to reply directly to a Roy post. But this time
> I can't resist.
>
> Roy - you really are a paranoid nutcase and I hope that one day you have
> to justify your claims in a court of law. You need to see a
> psychologist. Your claims and lies may well have impact on real people's
> jobs and you should be ashamed of your conduct.
>
> You claims of "defence" are simply garbage. All that we "trolls" do is
> point out the lies and inconsistencies of you and your own.
>
> Try, for a change, to READ what you are replying to.
>
> You're a nasty and bitter individual. You should try looking closer to
> home if you're looking for someone to blame for your own inadequacies
> and failures in life.

I generally ignore Roy Schestowitz's spamming as well.
Only in COLA does Roy Schestowitz have any sort of following.
And if you check into his peers, they are as insane as he is!
Mark Kent, [Homer] the hypocirte, William Poaster, HPT, Rex Ballard and so
forth.

Roy Schestowitz is setting himself up for some very tough battles with the
very companies whose names he is slandering/libeling in mass on a daily
basis.
If he thinks he can perform and organized, financed campaign against a
certain set of companies without attracting attention, he is sadly
mistaken.
His only saving grace is the so called *proof* he squawks about but never
seems to produce.

Like I've said before, free speech is fine.
Opinions are fine.
Satire is fine.
Poking fun is fine. IOW I could care less what he says about me.

However Roy Schestowitz goes well beyond the realm of the above and he HAS
surely attracted the attention of some very big players who will eventually
squash him like a cockroach.

Roy Schestowitz doesn't just focus on slamming companies either.
Roy likes to try and track people down, search for their employer, contact
their ISP, get them banned from the same blogs he is on and why?

All because they don't agree with him, Roy Schestowitz.
That's the crux of it.

Roy Schestowitz is a dangerous, mean spirited Linux loony toon who is well
on his way toward self destruction and if he doesn't see it, maybe he
should ask a professional, not connected with Linux OSS, for some sage
advice.