[News] GNU/Linux Leaves Windows Behind When It Comes to WINDOWS COMPATIBILITY!

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux Leaves Windows Behind When It Comes to WINDOWS COMPATIBILITY!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 02:54:47 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Linux has better Windows compatibility than Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| But recently my blood has been set to a rolling boil by the fact that most of
| my games just don’t work in Vista. At all. Its so bad that out of spite I
| have decided to make a list of games that work better in Linux under Wine
| than in Vista. These are games that were originally written to run in Windows
| XP, are broken in Vista, but magically work in Linux.
`----

http://wine-review.blogspot.com/2008/02/linux-has-better-windows-compatibility.html

Surprisingly, the media does not cover such a huge story.

Related:

Does WINE + Linux support more Windows apps than Vista?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://jagtalon.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/does-wine-linux-support-more-apps-than-vista/