Re: Once again, Roy makes stuff up

"Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9w439hmgnivy$.1jqdu8u0yztjq.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:54:25 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <1831588.P5WK9WxxWI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Once again the Microsoft shill, Tim Smith, advocates DVD on behalf of a
>>> company
>>> that admittedly loves it so much.
>>
>> If I'm a Microsoft shill, explain why they allowed me to testify
>> *against* them in Federal court in a nearly one billion dollar lawsuit.
>>
>> Also, explain how pointing out mistakes the HD-DVD people made is
>> *advocating* HD-DVD.
>
> Schestowitz is really coming undone.
> He doesn't even bother anymore to offer facts to back up his insane
> claims.
> Not that he ever did, but he at least made *some* kind of half assed
> effort
> to verify his material.
>
> Now he just spews lies and expects people to take them at face value.
>
> What an arrogant SOB Roy Schestowitz is.

Is it any surprise that he spent all those years going to school (on mommy
and daddy's dime) and now he can't even get an entry level job as a lettuce
picker.

Google really is a wonderful thing. It allows any potential employer to see
just what a useless idiot Roy Schestowitz really is. Until he changes his
name... he will continue to reap the harvest he has sown.