Re: [News] Opera CTO Slams Microsoft Again, ActiveX Banned in More Places

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 20 February 2008 02:45 : \____

> Dumb question: where is this figure coming from?

Reuters.

Microsoft says to borrow money for Yahoo deal

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp said on Monday it may borrow money for the first time in its
| history to fund a portion of its $44.6 billion unsolicited offer for Yahoo
| Inc.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews/idUSN0455692920080205

Microsoft loves competition.
"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"

                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief