Re: [News] Microsoft's Internet Buddy Busted for Killing Torrents

____/ Jerry McBride on Tuesday 19 February 2008 21:43 : \____

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/19/bittorrent_developers_hit_back_at_comcast/

>> I for one have witnessed comcast blocking my uploads
>
> I see it in the downloads also... I can't wait for FIOS...

Slashdot has a new article/question about Comcast faking in attempts to assess
speeds. This might be a cover-up job.

Honesty in telecoms is very low. It's a joint monopoly that is abused to serve
all sorts of agendas (mainly censorship, but it expands).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Previous signature has been conceded
Tasks: 131 total,   1 running, 129 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie