Re: [News] GPL Violations Admired, BSA Loathed

"Thufir" <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:26:33 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
>
>>    This is the user violation.
>>
>>    You download GPL code, you tweak it for your own operation, you
>>    maintain the tweak solely for your own use, but you don't share the
>>    tweak, either for a market advantage, out of ignorance, or from pure
>>    laziness.
>>
>>    How do we enforce the GPL against users without causing a backlash?
>

> That's not a violation of the GPL.

In other words, you're admitting that the link Roy Schestowitz provided is
utter bullshit?

It seems to be because it's Roy's link where the author asks - "How do we
enforce the GPL against users without causing a backlash?"

A clueless author cited by a clueless unemployed Spamowitz.