Proof Of Roy Schestowitz and [Homer]'s Motives To Seed Google.

I've stated that I believe Roy Schestowitz and his buddies have an agenda
and that agenda is to post as many articles, no matter how false the
subject lines are or the lack of verifiable facts, in an effort to seed the
search engines.

I've said it for some time now, and the Linux advocates have denied it but
here is the proof and in [Homer]'s own words.

[Homer] now admits it:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/525fcce74eeb94ed

"Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

"> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071023002351958

"Excellent! Let the Google indexing commence."
-
K.
http://slated.org

I keep telling you people that you are being taken for a ride by a phony
Pied Piper but it's just not sinking in.
You will find out, sooner or later but even then you will deny it ever
happened.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: