Re: [News] [Rival] Gates Fundation [sic] Accused for Doing More Harm Than Good (Again)

> The Foundation is a fund. It has many activities. The shills have
> used it as a moral shield for a long time, but the truth needs to be
> heard. The Foundation does some good works, but that's just a
> /portion/ of everything it does. From taxation evasion to
> questionable investments...

It's incredible that Hadron chastises you for /daring/ to criticise
Gates' money-laundering operation, yet he viciously attacks the OLPC
charity whenever it's mentioned.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 05:50:05 up 60 days,  3:25,  6 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.04, 0.18