Re: GNU/Linux Market Share at 35%?

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fpcg4l$ti0$02$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Clyde Wrinkle wrote:
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> That's what boycottnovell.com says (2007-2008):

>> <snip - bullshit>
>>>

>> So today market share can be measured for a free product. It must be the
>> 3rd monday of the month because usually your employers pays you to say
>> that market share can't be measured for linux.

> It can be measured. For a group like the top500.
> For getting the number of desktop users or even servers, it is next to
> impossible. Even the number of windows users is unknown, the only thing
> clear is that it is way below the "official" MS numbers.

Good to see that you agree that the 35% figure Roy Schestowitz pulled out
of his ass is pure bullshit.

Since he's not measuring the "top 500 supercomputers" but simply relying on
his own anti-MS website to claim that linux has 35% marketshare.

Yes, we both agree that Roy Schestowitz is a idiot in search of a clue.