Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot (and a coward)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:16:13 -0000, Rick wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:21:14 -0500, DFS wrote:
>
>> Johnny Rocket wrote:
>>
>>> Notice how Roy Schestowitz runs away like a scared coward the minute
>>> actual facts are introduced.
>>
>> Most Linux "advocates" are like that.  They can't argue their stupidity,
>> so they stick their finger up their nose and shriek that everyone is a
>> paid MS shill.
>>
>> Roy [H]omer Kent gets affirmation from itself because normal people
>> won't engage its idiocy and paranoia.
>

> Why are you here? I highly doubt many new Linux users are here. And if
> they are, it won't take long for them to tumble to your tripe.
>
> People that have been hanging in COLA for years already know about your
> tripe.
>
> So, why are you here?

Read Johnny Rocket's original message.
He made some very good points and Roy Schestowitz as usual, tried to fluff
it off and then ran and hid.

Maybe you don't agree with people pointing out the agenda of Roy
Schestowitz, but he is being deceitful on purpose and it should be
challenged.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: