Re: [News] Firefox Gets More Linuxy, 'Coolest' Linux Wallpapers Assembled

  • Subject: Re: [News] Firefox Gets More Linuxy, 'Coolest' Linux Wallpapers Assembled
  • From: Snit <CSMA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 01:21:57 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
1328951.BPCVAz898Z@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 2/17/08 1:01 AM:

> Inside Firefox 3's Latest Beta Update, Part 1
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Integration with Linux has also been kicked up a notch so that default
> icons,
> | buttons and menu styles in Firefox now use the native GTK (The Gimp Toolkit)
> | theme.
> `----
>
> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/it-management/61710.html?welcome=1203204489

The Firefox team understands, clearly, what I have been saying about the
importance of a non-fractured UI.  I am very pleased with the beta of
Firefox... looks to be excellent.

--
"Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
all but the most crucial features."  -- Steve Jobs