Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:28:51 -0800, NoStop wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
>>>
>>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
>>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
>>>
>> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
>>
>> Cheers.
>
> Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
> You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.
>
> Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
> His facts are not factual.
> His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
> He uses AI software to robot SPAM.
>
> In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.
>
> Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
> Can't you see this?

The only stupid thing I see around here is some dimwit that thinks it's his
mission to stalk Roy, when that dimwit isn't even interested in running
Linux. Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Wonder why he'd be so concerned
about what Roy advocates or doesn't advocate? Must be someone who is a few
bricks short of a load.

Cheers.

--
The world can't afford the rich.