Re: [Roy Schestowitz has double standards] [Rival] A New Look at Microsoft's Legalised Bribery of Congress

____/ Linonut on Friday 15 February 2008 18:20 : \____

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Double standards, roy.
>>
>> Every major company lobby's congress.
>
> But right now, we distrust Microsoft more.  They have nearly direct
> access to too many more desktops.

Double standards? Since when have I been defending IBM? In fact, I've
criticised both them and Google for doing the same thing. They usually have
different motives though. Google lobbies for net neutrality. Microsoft lobbies
to intercept competition.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Switch to GNU/Linux. Visit http://www.getgnulinux.org/
Tasks: 125 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie