Re: [News] Microsoft Might Already Have an ODF Standards Group

On 2008-02-14, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Microsoft quietly supporting ODF?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The OpenDocument Society mentions in its newsletter that Microsoft might have
>| an "ODF standards group" within the Microsoft Office team.
> `----
>
> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-41287/microsoft-quietly-supporting-odf
>
> Giving up so soon, Microsoft?

Naw. They're studying how to undermine it. Like their linux group.

I wonder how that new "standards group" is working for them. Probably
about the same as their "search portal group" and their "Xbox group"
and the "Zune group". Or their "linux group".

--
I don't make jokes. I just watch Microsoft and report the facts.