Re: [News] Compiz-Fusion Gets Brilliant Features Including KDE 4 and Wiimote Integration

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 13 February 2008 09:03 : \____

http://smspillaz.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/compiz-fusion-community-news-for-february-9-2008-kde-4-is-in/

> Compiz has me hooked.  Of course, I still use the CLI, but in an xterm
> or gterm or kterm or whatever they are, but rather than pressing alt-f1
> etc., I press the mouse middle button and wiz the cube around, or I use
> the arrow keys for same.

I gave it a spin (literally) without a GPU at home. It was smooth, but I
haven't learned how to enhance work with it. I only do very basic things on
that PC, mainly music and backups.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: sheep outnumber people in NZ