Re: [News] [Rival] RIAA Wants All PCs to Become Vista-like DRM Prisons

Verily I say unto thee, that Quantum Leaper spake thusly:
> "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> As Doctor Who once commented about the Daleks, as they encountered
>> a major obstacle in the form of a set of stairs ... well *that's*
>> buggered their plans to conquer the universe.
>>
> That was what 3 Doctors ago at least

To put this into perspective; the last time I watched Doctor Who, he was
played by Tom Baker. And no, it wasn't a re-run, the episodes were new
at the time.

> Daleks have been flying for quite a while now.

Good grief!

Next you'll be telling me their weapons have been upgraded, from a sink
plunger and whisk to an Uzi and a BFG! God help us all!!!

> Also it bad analog since the Daleks will aways survive to fight
> another day

Apparently so.

> kind of like the **AA does....

Well if they've learnt to fly, like them Daleks, then we're all doomed.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 21:50:30 up 53 days, 19:26,  4 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.07, 0.05