Re: [News] [Rival] Nokia Turns Microsoft Down

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 11 February 2008 16:48 : \____

>> Nokia has no plans to use Windows Mobile -CEO
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Kallasvuo repeated Nokia would unveil a version of its own operating
>>| system, Symbian S60 touch-screen platform, in the second half of 2008.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUKL119269620080211?rpc=44
>>
>> That's a relief. Let Windows Mobile contine to lose $billions.
>>

> To a point, I'd rather Nokia had gone to LiMo or Android or OpenMoko.

They can't allow themselves to be dependent on a bigger competitors though
(Google). It's like trying to compete against Microsoft with Windows.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com