Re: gnuworldorder.info maps free software in action

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:14:20 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Ye gods man, don't let the COAL faithful in! It's like lifting a drowning
>>> cannibal into your lifeboat. Remember Alien? They let Kane back into
>>> the ship? Well, that's wots going to 'appen .....
>>
>> Yea, once the paranoid loony toons in COLA get involved in that guys site
>> it will be destroyed.
>>
>> Schestowitz will start posting crap over their and link back to his own
>> boycott hate sites and this guy will lose all credibility.
>
> And don't forget the boycotting of anything that angers that gasbag Mark Kent.

Words have not yet been invented to describe Mark Kent.

Schestowitz may be a nut, and he may be getting paid for his efforts, but I
don't think he is as crazy as Mark Kent, or [Homer].

Those two are truly dangerous both to themselves and to those around them.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: