Re: [News] Jörg Schilling's Schillix Reaches 0.6 Milestone

> ,----[ Quote ]
>| 25. January 2008 :: Release of SchilliX 0.6
>|
>|     * Updated to use OpenSolaris Nevada Build 80
>|     * New keyboard layout setup method
>|     * The schily tools have been updated
>|     * SCCS is now the enhanced schily SCCS
> `----
>
> http://schillix.berlios.de/pmwiki.php/Main/Announce

I'm sure it has the one-and-only real and fully-functional cdrecord and
not some bastardized GNU version either!

At the risk of not giving this Solaris distro the thought it deserves,
it makes me think of a good name for a Hadron-approved distro:  shillix.

--
We are not even close to finishing the basic dream of what the PC can be.
   -- Bill Gates