Re: Second Wubi install

____/ RonB on Friday 29 February 2008 10:04 : \____

> On this one I used Kubuntu. Great idea. No messing with partitions, just a
> big file/virtual hard drive. (For those who are afraid to leave Windows.)
>
> http://wubi-installer.org/

It will be part of the next version of Ubuntu, which will be released less than
a couple of months from now. You could hand over the Live CD to relatives and
have them just let the CD roll and set up a second partition that runs
GNU/Linux. No obligation really, but when Windows pisses them off, they'll
start experimenting with 'that new O/S'.

Readers' discretion is advised when reading articles inspired by Microsoft
press releases.
Tasks: 162 total,   1 running, 161 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie