[Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Re: wintrolls running scared (was: wintrolls running scared)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:49:46 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> People whom I speak to say that Microsoft is very scared at the moment because
> its product line is terrible, it struggles to look ahead (Windows 7
> development has APPARENTLY NOT BEGUN YET!!!)

Nice weaseling with the word "apparently", but it's impossible for it to be
"apparent" even to you, given the fact that Microsoft has already shipped
an Alpha version of Windows 7 (and you know this because you posted about
it).  Therefore, you lie even while trying to weasel out of it being a lie,
because you knew it to be false.

> and the key staff quietly
> left/leaves the company. Only Mary Jo Foley manages to spot the departures of
> some _VICE PRESIDENTS_, sometimes a month late (she misses plenty, for sure).

Not of the Windows group.  Most of the Windows shakeup happened almost 2
years ago.  That was expected.

> On top of it, for a fact, Microsoft has financial difficulties.

No, they do not.  For a fact.  They have more than $20 Billion in the bank.

> It uses savings
> it has gathered to hide this and points only to a couple of profitable
> products in order to deceive. Watch the resume of the new CFO. Hmmmmmmmm.....

What the fuck?  And what are you living on Roy?  If MIcrosoft has
"financial difficulties, you're destitute.

> Lastly, in case you think that 500,000,000 people pay Microsoft for Office and
> Windows, think again. In most of the world, Microsoft must allow people to use
> Office and Windows for free, or else there would be a mass defection.

That argument ignores the fact that Microsoft made Billions of dollars,
most of it on Office and Windows last year, and has posted double digit (in
some cases almost 50%) higher revenues.

You're dreaming, Roy.