Re: Roy Schestowitz has more delusions of grandeur

> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Tuesday 26 February 2008 15:39 : \____
>
>> Just take a look at some fine advocacy from friends of Tim Smith and
>> Eric Funkenbusch. Letting shit like that run interference for you, have
>> you no shame .. :)
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7144670ff8e8e3f4
>

> Microsoft is running out of money. It needs Munchkins and business
> partners
> because it's cheaper than R&D.

I guess that $10's of billions in cash means they are running out of money.

> Microsoft is in a death spiral, according to a CEO whom I spoke to.

Riiiight. I'm sure that many (anonymous) CEO's s waste their time talking
with unemployed spammers like you. Were you shining his shoes at the airport
when he told you this?