[News] Father of Trolling (Ray Niro) Gets Headhunt Done

  • Subject: [News] Father of Trolling (Ray Niro) Gets Headhunt Done
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:06:38 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Blogger, Revealed

,----[ Quote ]
| Live by anonymity, die by anonymity.
|
| Yes, I have been unmasked. It happened quite the way this blog happened - I
| got an anonymous email, from the guy who probably collected the bounty,
| telling me I better tell everyone who I am (and he clearly knew), or else he
| would take care of it for me. The clear threat in the email is that he would
| do it in a way I wouldn't be happy about. I don't know what that means, but
| as I have been growing weary of anonymity anyway, here I am.
|
| [...]
|
| Someone may have made $15,000 or so from a bounty posted by Ray Niro on this
| one - not sure I'll ever find out who or how. I don't actually even care.
`----

http://trolltracker.blogspot.com/2008/02/blogger-revealed.html

The man is a bully. Like Microsoft.

Related:

Boca Resort Opens New Front in Assault on Global Patent Holdings'
JPEG-on-a-Website Patent

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://trolltracker.blogspot.com/2008/01/boca-resort-opens-new-front-in-assault.html