Re: ODF TC editor suggests cooperation with OOXML

____/ Linonut on Monday 25 February 2008 13:05 : \____

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:12:24 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Editor of ODF TC suggests cooperation between ODF and OOXML, and praises
>>> Novell:
>>>
>>>    <http://www.durusau.net/publications/co-evolution.pdf>
>>>
>>> So, how long until Roy has boycottoasis up? :-)
>>
>> You're wasting your time if you think Roy will comment on this, he patently
>> ignores anything that he can't twist in some way to make it seem it's
>> anti-microsoft.
>
> He prolly has the pair o' ya plonked.

Yes, and with the snipping I just don't know what I'm replying to. In general,
I haven't an interest in replying to Microsoft shills -- whether directly or
indirectly. They are in a _LINUX FORUM_. They should be ignored.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 01:00:02 up 32 days, 10:54,  3 users,  load average: 1.22, 1.30, 1.28