Re: Actually, I *am* being paid!

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:07:05 -0500, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> Notice they run away and hide when asked for some proof of their claims.
>
> *Ahem*
>
> "But you are NOT being paid to SPAM and shill in COLA like Roy Schestowitz
> and some of his buddies are."
>
> So where's YOUR proof of the above, fuckrod?

I posted a challenge for Kier a couple of weeks ago.
Google it up and try it for yourself and then tell me how Roy even has time
to eat and shit with all of the *work* he is doing here and other places.

And keep in mind, my challenge is only REPLYING to posts and only in COLA.
He is AUTHORING the posts, dropping in the links, commenting and then he
has digg, his various Boycott sites, maintaining grokXXXX and numerous
other places as well.
On top of that he is apparently a full time PHD student?

Decide for yourself.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: