Re: [News] MSBBC Throws a Bone to GNU/Linux

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 22 February 2008 14:33 : \____

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/a89772/bbc-partner-in-future-of-net-tv-project.html

>> BBC - a little Linux compatible. Like just a little pregnant.
>>

> Presumably, this is to get the heat off the BBC, as they begin to
> realise that Microsoft lied to them about providing a Linux client for
> the Microsoft iPlayer...

I've received some more information about this. The BBC is walking miles and
miles just to pretend that it's all cuddly with 'open-source'. Those who made
this mistake are in serious trouble and apparently they realise this, so don't
let this fool you.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
Tasks: 143 total,   1 running, 142 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie