Re: America-style DMCA in the United Kingdom?

On Jan 9, 8:41 pm, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <2313552.gYgE845...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Have you seen the information and video in my personal blog (some of it is
> > still in page 1)? I've been finding links to Microsoft and the 'Gateses'.
> > Bill's wife attends these events, apparently.
>
> She was a guest at the Bilderberg meeting in 2004.
>
> If you'd like to feed your paranoia:
>
>    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees>
>
> The only other Microsoft connection there seems to be Craig Mundie.
> Google's there, too.
>
> If you want to really worry, notice that Sony is a corporate member of
> the CFR, and they've got someone on the Trilateral Commission.
>
> --
> --Tim Smith

What I'm about to say is off-topic, but even the big corporate food
companies are corporate CFR members, and the "food police" (Center for
Science in the Public Interest) actually receives funding from the
Rockefeller Foundation (one of the biggest financiers of the
Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission). They basically
control all the horses in the race.