Re: [Rival] Microsoft Can't Keep up with Apple (Penetrate iPhone/iPod Territory)

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 09 January 2008 23:52 : \____

> On Jan 9, 7:29 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Microsoft won't launch iPhone rival - report
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | "No, we won't do that. In the so-called smart phone business we will
>> | concentrate solely on software with our Windows Mobile program," Gates was
>> | quoted as saying in the interview published on Wednesday.
>> `----
>>

> He must have been rocking back and forth as he said that.
> Interspersed with, "What was the question?" questions.

*LOL*

If you ever watched interviews with Ballmer long enough, you'd see him throwing
his arms all over the place and scratching the back of his neck several times
a minute (yes, it shows our animal roots). Bill and Steve make a weird couple
of men.

> There was a news item the other day about how Microsoft is busily
> copying all the features of iPhone.

They bought some compani...errr... innovations. And yes, they have some
iPhone-like features on the way. Google's Android will have those too and
OpenMoko's Achilles heel is probably price.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: just set it and forget about it
 02:05:02 up 30 days, 14:53,  4 users,  load average: 1.40, 1.89, 2.19