Re: [Rival] Signs of Weakness in Vista: Microsoft Does Clearance Sale

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Antonio Murphie
<themurph@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:25:36 -0500
<478432fd$0$26117$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> "Jerry McBride" <jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Antonio Murphie wrote:
>>

>>> "Rex Ballard" <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Ditto, especially since the "second one" is an upgrade.  Microsoft
has an interesting INNOVA~1 here, but not in the technical sense.

>>> I agree. Roy Schestowitz once again LIES^h^h^h "manufactures" news
>>> stories to fit his agenda instead of accurately reporting the truth.

The truth is that Microsoft Windows Vista is selling
reasonably well, but businesses are hesitant about
deploying it in their internal infrastructures.

>> Asshole! Roy didn't write the story!!! PLONK!
>
> Jerry McBride - Another linux using dumb fuck.
>
> Do show me EXACTLY in the article where it says "signs of weakness in
> Vista" because "Microsoft does a clearance sale"
>
> WHAT??? You can't find this. Could it be because your fellow retard and
> paid shill Roy Schestowitz pulled this headline out of his ass?

I'd like to see where Roy used this headline.  The original head of this
thread subtree -- Message-ID:  <2610869.iOXuhlPqRP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> --
doesn't show it.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  The choice of a GNU generation.
Windows.  The choice of a bunch of people who like very weird behavior on
a regular basis, random crashes, and "extend, embrace, and extinguish".