Re: [News] Microsoft Backpedals Back to Windows XP, Users Pedal to Linux

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> AZ Nomad wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:22:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>____/ AZ Nomad on Tuesday 08 January 2008 21:04 : \____

>>>No, he is a shill, one among many Microsoft has deployed for years.
>>
>> Gee, I thought microsoft was able to employ more clever shills.  I was
>> under the impression that ac was a fourteen year old who didn't know any
>> better.
>
> Bill Weisgerber/amicus_curious/billwg has been shilling for M$ for years. He
> never was any good at it, but he always shills in the same *extremely*
> dishonest way.
> Google for Bill Weisgerber, you'll see what I mean.

Wow - I just did.  Incredible.  To those people in Cola who still feed
Bill Weisgerber/amicus_curious/billwg, *please* google him and see just
what it is you're feeding.  I'm certain once you see his approach and
his history, you'll think twice about replying to him ever again.