Re: Traffic still got the Power, heh-heh

____/ Big Bill on Saturday 05 January 2008 22:51 : \____

> CEO of Traffic Power, a name I know we all remember, jailed;
>
> http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/015849.html
>
> he bought the big house!
>
> BB

Good riddance to manipulators. Maybe that big house can also have a big jail
cell. ;-)

"Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system. And there is a
lot of work being done to improve it in and of itself, particularly to make it
easier to use and easier for people to set up on their personal computers."
                --Paul Maritz, senior vice-president, Microsoft