Re: [Rival] Windows Vista = XP with Less Applications, Less Speed, More Bugs

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 17:49:21 +0000, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>____/ William Poaster on Saturday 05 January 2008 13:52 : \____

>> evilkillerwhale@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> Vista has had 0 Viruses to date.
>>
>> <Snip>
>> Wrong!
>>
>> Aug 4, 2005
>> http://www.macworld.com/article/46270/2005/08/vistaviruses.html
>>
>> <paraphrased>
>> I'm so sick and tired of you stupid primarily Windoze lusers who don't use
>> linux. I'll bet you've never used a linux distro, (oh, you *claim* to, but
>> when it comes down to it, it's obvious you know *nothing*).
>> In which case *you* have no idea what you're talking about, and are just
>> another idiot wintroll filling the air with *your* verbal shit.
>> AND GOOD DAY TO *YOU*, SIR.

>I've posted many examples. Vista will be Zombiesta once it's actually adopted
>(still under 1% market share in the enterprise!). With Vista-capable quad-core
>PCs, that pace of SPAM spewage is likely to increase and penetrate filters
>too.

Vista has a brilliant method for reducing the damage that can be caused by
a zombie system:  it is such a ridiculous pig that the resources available for
mounting attacks on the network are roughly equivalent 60mhz pentium I.
During the numerous 20+ second lockups, the world is safe from the vistazombie.