Re: IBM Execs dump million$ of stock. Company BORROWS BILLIONS to cover.

On Jan 4, 9:23 am, Jerry McBride <jmcbr...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Abdul Catrell wrote:
>
> > IBM Execs dump million$ of stock. Company BORROWS money to cover.
>
> > I.B.M. Borrows $11.5 BILLION to Buy Back Stock
> > By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
> > Published: May 30, 2007
> > I.B.M. disclosed yesterday that it was taking on $11.5 billion in debt to
> > finance an acceleration of its stock repurchase plan, which the company
> > believes is one of the largest such steps ever.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/30/technology/30ibm.html?partner=rssny...
>

> > INSIDER TRANSACTIONS REPORTED
> > Date Insider Shares Type Transaction Value*
> > 21-Nov-07 DANIELS MICHAEL E
> > Officer 1,466 Direct Option Exercise at $51.16 - $51.16 per share.
> > $75,0002 21-Nov-07 MOFFAT ROBERT W JR
> > Officer 18,446 Direct Option Exercise at $51.16 - $51.16 per share.
> > $944,0002
> > 21-Nov-07 MOFFAT ROBERT W JR
> > Officer 18,446 Direct Sale at $102.74 - $102.89 per share. $1,897,0002
> > 19-Nov-07 PALMISANO SAMUEL J
> > Officer 120,000 Direct Option Exercise at $51.16 - $51.16 per share.
> > $6,139,0002
> > 19-Nov-07 PALMISANO SAMUEL J
> > Officer 85,000 Direct Sale at $104.40 - $104.71 per share. $8,887,0002
>
> Abdul Catrell just went through a lot of trouble to post the above message.
> According to a groups.google.com search, he never, ever posted a usenet
> message... in fact... a web search of "abdul catrell" in google.com turns
> up Zero matches...
>
> He actually read the OP's message, went and signed up for a gmail account
> and did the research on the stock trading for IBM and then posted to this
> group.
>
> Why?
>
> Who are you Abdul Catrell? Are you one of those microsoft inside traders?
> Mayeb you are and just haven't be found out yet? Have you lost a ton of
> money investing MSFT? What grudge do you have against IBM? Why even post
> here if your aim is to discredit IBM? Why on a Linux news group?
>
> You are a faceless TROLL. Afraid to be uncovered for what you are...
>
> --
>
> Jerry McBride (jmcbr...@xxxxxxxxxx)

Abdul Catrell is a new addition to my flatfish nymshifter collection,
which now includes:

Abdul Catrell, Adam Baum, Antonio Murphy, Barb Dwyer, Bruce Banner,
Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod
Conk, Cpl Kronk, Dan D. Lyons, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood,
Dr Gang Green, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston,
Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell,
Dr.Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Dusty Hendrix, Enzyte Bob, Geppetto Olivio,
Gordon Glover, Jeremy Wembley, Judge Dredd, Keith Windsor, Lintard
Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mindy Cohen impersonator, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X,
Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, PEDRO LITTLE, Professor Dungby,
Randy Oaks, Reggie Nolad, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sgt. Wannacker, Simon
Templar, Sir Michael Clayton, Sophie McDowell, Sue Romer, Troy
McClure, Walter Smeddler, Warren Piece, Zumwalt Humphry

But this is just a sampling from the last 3 months or so.  He's been
doing this on cola for many years (long before I arrived here).  There
must be thousands of nyms so far.